And so to El Reg Forums where Simon Rockman has fired up this foodie thread. You know that the Italians say that you shouldn't have Cappuccino after 11:00 and that it's a breakfast drink, a faux pas akin to Nadurra before the sun is over the yard arm? Turns out there is a scientific basis for this: chronopharmacology. Aaah, …
Coffee yuk - give me tea or something alcoholic
Never understood how people can drink the stuff.
Coffee stout, now that's definitely something.
For me, no coffee after about 15:00, otherwise I won't sleep that night. Yeah I don't drink much of the stuff.
And only ever black.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network