And so to El Reg Forums where Simon Rockman has fired up this foodie thread. You know that the Italians say that you shouldn't have Cappuccino after 11:00 and that it's a breakfast drink, a faux pas akin to Nadurra before the sun is over the yard arm? Turns out there is a scientific basis for this: chronopharmacology. Aaah, …
Coffee yuk - give me tea or something alcoholic
Never understood how people can drink the stuff.
Coffee stout, now that's definitely something.
For me, no coffee after about 15:00, otherwise I won't sleep that night. Yeah I don't drink much of the stuff.
And only ever black.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip