And so to El Reg Forums where Simon Rockman has fired up this foodie thread. You know that the Italians say that you shouldn't have Cappuccino after 11:00 and that it's a breakfast drink, a faux pas akin to Nadurra before the sun is over the yard arm? Turns out there is a scientific basis for this: chronopharmacology. Aaah, …
Coffee yuk - give me tea or something alcoholic
Never understood how people can drink the stuff.
Coffee stout, now that's definitely something.
For me, no coffee after about 15:00, otherwise I won't sleep that night. Yeah I don't drink much of the stuff.
And only ever black.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize