And so to El Reg Forums where Simon Rockman has fired up this foodie thread. You know that the Italians say that you shouldn't have Cappuccino after 11:00 and that it's a breakfast drink, a faux pas akin to Nadurra before the sun is over the yard arm? Turns out there is a scientific basis for this: chronopharmacology. Aaah, …
Coffee yuk - give me tea or something alcoholic
Never understood how people can drink the stuff.
Coffee stout, now that's definitely something.
For me, no coffee after about 15:00, otherwise I won't sleep that night. Yeah I don't drink much of the stuff.
And only ever black.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan