Cisco has hosted the launch of a new “Cyber Readiness Index” and endorsed its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if they are to understand the true impact of technology on their economies and societies. The author of the Index is Melissa Hathaway, a former security advisor to President Barack …
its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if the author is to understand how to sell them security products
fixed that for you
IT company with product to sell warning.
Is that a business troll fail?
How do those pesky Scandinavian countries end up on the top of all 'good' lists!?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER