Cisco has hosted the launch of a new “Cyber Readiness Index” and endorsed its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if they are to understand the true impact of technology on their economies and societies. The author of the Index is Melissa Hathaway, a former security advisor to President Barack …
its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if the author is to understand how to sell them security products
fixed that for you
IT company with product to sell warning.
Is that a business troll fail?
How do those pesky Scandinavian countries end up on the top of all 'good' lists!?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR