Cisco has hosted the launch of a new “Cyber Readiness Index” and endorsed its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if they are to understand the true impact of technology on their economies and societies. The author of the Index is Melissa Hathaway, a former security advisor to President Barack …
its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if the author is to understand how to sell them security products
fixed that for you
IT company with product to sell warning.
Is that a business troll fail?
How do those pesky Scandinavian countries end up on the top of all 'good' lists!?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call