Cisco has hosted the launch of a new “Cyber Readiness Index” and endorsed its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if they are to understand the true impact of technology on their economies and societies. The author of the Index is Melissa Hathaway, a former security advisor to President Barack …
its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if the author is to understand how to sell them security products
fixed that for you
IT company with product to sell warning.
Is that a business troll fail?
How do those pesky Scandinavian countries end up on the top of all 'good' lists!?
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball