Cisco has hosted the launch of a new “Cyber Readiness Index” and endorsed its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if they are to understand the true impact of technology on their economies and societies. The author of the Index is Melissa Hathaway, a former security advisor to President Barack …
its author's belief that nations need to measure the impact of online crime if the author is to understand how to sell them security products
fixed that for you
IT company with product to sell warning.
Is that a business troll fail?
How do those pesky Scandinavian countries end up on the top of all 'good' lists!?
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!