Hapless BlackBerry has told users to update its software on their Mac OS X and Windows computers following the disclosure of a fairly serious security flaw. The Canadian handset maker said the vulnerability exists in selected versions of its freely available Link application – a program that allows you to transfer files between …
Has your chap who does the Headlines started their poets day celebrations early - because that is one fine title!
If not, they should have one on me for that!
Just want to say
Awesome headline. Probably one of your best.
Just what do you think you're doing, DAV?
No comms from Blackberry
"Hapless BlackBerry has told users to update its software on their Mac OS X ..."
Actually no they haven't - I just found out about it here!
Again, top marks for use of "rinky dink", which as I recall is only usually found in Pink Panther cartoon theme songs.
The number of comment especially as most of them are about the headline, speaks volume about the volumes of Blackberry users....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait