Hapless BlackBerry has told users to update its software on their Mac OS X and Windows computers following the disclosure of a fairly serious security flaw. The Canadian handset maker said the vulnerability exists in selected versions of its freely available Link application – a program that allows you to transfer files between …
Has your chap who does the Headlines started their poets day celebrations early - because that is one fine title!
If not, they should have one on me for that!
Just want to say
Awesome headline. Probably one of your best.
Just what do you think you're doing, DAV?
No comms from Blackberry
"Hapless BlackBerry has told users to update its software on their Mac OS X ..."
Actually no they haven't - I just found out about it here!
Again, top marks for use of "rinky dink", which as I recall is only usually found in Pink Panther cartoon theme songs.
The number of comment especially as most of them are about the headline, speaks volume about the volumes of Blackberry users....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars