Amazon has started serving up hot clusters of PostgreSQL on its managed database service, but at a large price. The arrival of PostgreSQL comes after Amazon was peppered with requests by developers for the database, the company said on Thursday, and takes the total number of databases supported by the company's Relational …
"at a large price"?
It's a *tiny* bit more expensive than MySQL, and an awful low cheaper than SQL Server or Oracle.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad