Amazon has started serving up hot clusters of PostgreSQL on its managed database service, but at a large price. The arrival of PostgreSQL comes after Amazon was peppered with requests by developers for the database, the company said on Thursday, and takes the total number of databases supported by the company's Relational …
"at a large price"?
It's a *tiny* bit more expensive than MySQL, and an awful low cheaper than SQL Server or Oracle.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't