Troubled storage vendor FalconStor has closed its office in Australia and merged its Hong Kong and China operations. The Reg has confirmed a report in CRN about the closures, which took place in October as a cost-cutting and effort-focussing measure. The company is not abandoning the region altogether. Presences in Singapore, …
Maybe that Suresh guy is busy updating his resume.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops