Troubled storage vendor FalconStor has closed its office in Australia and merged its Hong Kong and China operations. The Reg has confirmed a report in CRN about the closures, which took place in October as a cost-cutting and effort-focussing measure. The company is not abandoning the region altogether. Presences in Singapore, …
Maybe that Suresh guy is busy updating his resume.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders