Troubled storage vendor FalconStor has closed its office in Australia and merged its Hong Kong and China operations. The Reg has confirmed a report in CRN about the closures, which took place in October as a cost-cutting and effort-focussing measure. The company is not abandoning the region altogether. Presences in Singapore, …
Maybe that Suresh guy is busy updating his resume.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests