Troubled storage vendor FalconStor has closed its office in Australia and merged its Hong Kong and China operations. The Reg has confirmed a report in CRN about the closures, which took place in October as a cost-cutting and effort-focussing measure. The company is not abandoning the region altogether. Presences in Singapore, …
Maybe that Suresh guy is busy updating his resume.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack