Troubled storage vendor FalconStor has closed its office in Australia and merged its Hong Kong and China operations. The Reg has confirmed a report in CRN about the closures, which took place in October as a cost-cutting and effort-focussing measure. The company is not abandoning the region altogether. Presences in Singapore, …
Maybe that Suresh guy is busy updating his resume.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM