Apple and Samsung kicked off the next phase of their high-profile patent infringement case with the two sides far apart on their damage estimates. Presenting at the San Jose district court yesterday, lawyers from both companies put forward their proposals for just how valuable the Apple patents which Samsung infringed upon were …
This is just tired now.
Move on folks, nothing to see here.
This is almost as much fun as the SCO patent infringement cases...
I'll have me a beer... where is the crisps icon to go with it?
Oh how I'd love for this to all play out the same way with Apple becoming the next SCO. The sooner the better.
There's no question Samsung infringed those five patents.
"There's no question Samsung infringed those five patents."
Nice opener by the shamsung lawyer - obviously going for the humble pie approach to get the jury onside!
Why not freak apple out and double their asking price to $760M
Then just increase the cost of the parts they make for Apple to make up for it :P
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer