Twitter is introducing custom timelines - its first significant new service since the micro-blogging site floated on Wall Street last week. It means that anyone can set up their own timeline containing tweets from a choice of sources they may want to publicly share about a particular event. Twitter said: Share the best Tweets …
'Curated' is a term that's becoming horribly overused
Like designer, slider, webinar, cloud, synergy, Windows 8, etc...
Yeah... still not getting it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad