Twitter is introducing custom timelines - its first significant new service since the micro-blogging site floated on Wall Street last week. It means that anyone can set up their own timeline containing tweets from a choice of sources they may want to publicly share about a particular event. Twitter said: Share the best Tweets …
'Curated' is a term that's becoming horribly overused
Like designer, slider, webinar, cloud, synergy, Windows 8, etc...
Yeah... still not getting it.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS