Twitter is introducing custom timelines - its first significant new service since the micro-blogging site floated on Wall Street last week. It means that anyone can set up their own timeline containing tweets from a choice of sources they may want to publicly share about a particular event. Twitter said: Share the best Tweets …
'Curated' is a term that's becoming horribly overused
Like designer, slider, webinar, cloud, synergy, Windows 8, etc...
Yeah... still not getting it.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'