Oracle has announced plans to open a handful of new data centers to spur its cloud service in North America and Europe. The tech goliath said that by the middle of next year it will bring four additional facilities online that will run a variety of Oracle application-as-a-service offerings. The data centers will be set up in …
Oh yes, as a USA company Oracle promise not to share your data secretly and this "may meet regulatory or end-user requirements".
Except of course they have to or executives will face jail time, even if it is hosted in Canada.
Given Oracle's History, NSLs and Docile Euro Goverments
...this is clearly Window-Dressing.
Who again provided the seed money for Oracle's startup ?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS