Oracle has announced plans to open a handful of new data centers to spur its cloud service in North America and Europe. The tech goliath said that by the middle of next year it will bring four additional facilities online that will run a variety of Oracle application-as-a-service offerings. The data centers will be set up in …
Oh yes, as a USA company Oracle promise not to share your data secretly and this "may meet regulatory or end-user requirements".
Except of course they have to or executives will face jail time, even if it is hosted in Canada.
Given Oracle's History, NSLs and Docile Euro Goverments
...this is clearly Window-Dressing.
Who again provided the seed money for Oracle's startup ?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account