Here we go again.
Add that to their other little peccadilloes:
* Oh, no, fewer people are complaining than ever before
And again in BT's high standards of integrity shine through; from http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/2/2013/01/16/bt_asa_ruling_line_rental/
* BT's "six-month free broadband"
Along with the following from http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2013/01/16/bt_asa_ruling_line_rental/
* No, we've never intercepted web traffic
* No, we've never had anything to do with DPI
* No, we'd never do something like impose behavioural advertising trial on our customers without asking them first.
* No, it MUST be your PC
* No, we're not scamming prices.
And one can probably add "I won't come in your mouth"