Feeds

back to article Buggy software in need of patching? Hey, we got that right here – Adobe

Adobe has released a batch of scheduled security fixes to address critical flaws in its Flash Player and ColdFusion products. The company said the updates will tackle a pair of security vulnerabilities in the two platforms which could be exploited remotely by attackers. For Flash Player, the update applies to Windows, Linux and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Fuck Adobe and their shit software. It took a security breach on their own network to wake them up. The sooner they disappear the better off we will all be

DJV
FAIL

Totally agree

They sent me an email the other day telling me to change my password (hadn't realised I still had an account with them - I think I once downloaded Adobe Air to see what it was all about).

I went to their web site and looked for the option to cancel/delete my account - no such thing, of course! You have to speak (well, chat) to someone online who had to put a case through for deleting the account. When he asked why I wanted to delete my account I reminded them of their crap security + the fact that (apart from the occasional use of Flash on some web site - though its usage is on the way out, thank goodness) I don't actually use any of their junk software. Finally, they reluctantly agreed to delete the account.

Tossers!

Silver badge

Slammed shut the door

and all the windows popped open!

Anonymous Coward

Surprise!

Why is it that when we see the word "exploit" or the phrase "security problems/issues", the article is always about Microsoft.

People need to give themselves a shake and stop using MS products!

Re: Surprise!

You might want to read the friendly article...

Silver badge
Gimp

What part of "applies to Windows, Linux and OS X systems" did you fail to read.

Oh, wait, it must be a misprint as *nix based OS's are immune to vulnerabilities.

Bronze badge

Why is it that when we see the word "exploit" or the phrase "security problems/issues", we get commentards complaining about an unrelated vendors security?

People need to give themselves a shake and stop spouting crap about things that they appear to know little about.

FAIL

Why is it that when we see the word "exploit" or the phrase "security problems/issues", you write the same thing. If you read the article you would realise there is a problem with your arguement.

Anonymous Coward

maharg?

Where are you? Come and explain what's going on!

Gold badge
Unhappy

Anyone else try the link to the update?

It's giving 404.

Link FAIL.

Bronze badge

@ac 10:06

Why don't you have the balls to post under your screen names instead of AC?

"Why is it that when we see the word "exploit" or the phrase "security problems/issues", some AC douche blames MS even if the exploit is across multliple OSs? "

Adobe is the best

I love it when Adobe controls my camera. Better when you add John McAfee. Two pieces of crapware in one download!

This topic is closed for new posts.