T-Mobile US has announced it will be selling off a bunch of new stocks to bring in nearly $2bn to spend on spectrum. America's fourth largest mobile service provider said it would offer 66.15m common shares and use the proceeds for a whole bunch of vague corporate stuff and for "opportunistically acquiring additional spectrum …
Will the VIC20 be making a comeback too?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)