T-Mobile US has announced it will be selling off a bunch of new stocks to bring in nearly $2bn to spend on spectrum. America's fourth largest mobile service provider said it would offer 66.15m common shares and use the proceeds for a whole bunch of vague corporate stuff and for "opportunistically acquiring additional spectrum …
Will the VIC20 be making a comeback too?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan