T-Mobile US has announced it will be selling off a bunch of new stocks to bring in nearly $2bn to spend on spectrum. America's fourth largest mobile service provider said it would offer 66.15m common shares and use the proceeds for a whole bunch of vague corporate stuff and for "opportunistically acquiring additional spectrum …
Will the VIC20 be making a comeback too?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes