Entities using the name and iconography of Anonymous' Indonesian branch claim to have successfully disrupted web sites operated by Australia's security services. Anonymous Indonesia, and much of the rest of the nation, is upset with Australia after Edward Snowden revealed the latter country spied on the former. Australia and …
I don't know whether to be more appalled at the punctuation, use of capitalisation, or collective labelling of 'Indonesians' in the message.
Here we go - another pissing contest!
aye, also make note of the wind direction!
Secret, you say...
claiming to have taken down the site of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) and the more secretive Australian Secret Intelligence Service.
Hehehe. Ain't that secret if its on the web....
More ASSnonymous off to the pokey
These fools never learn. They'll get quite an education in prison.
Re: More ASSnonymous off to the pokey
Seems unlikely. Given that Anonymous Indonesia was trying to defend their national honor (or something) I can't imagine their government being in a huge hurry to punish or extradite them.
Get it on!!!
The A-Nutty-Mess wars against something will pass on to mean pretty much nothing...
Honk if you love Jesus and all that rot.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...