Google has released two mobile development tools to coax app writers into storing data in the ad giant's cloud services. The unveiling comes a day before the kickoff of cloud-rival Amazon's AWS:Reinvent, a love-in held in Las Vegas. Google's utilities give developers two ways to tie applications into cloud storage and compute …
terminal - server
until they can make the connections fast anoth from the servers to the client side please leave me alone with this cloud rubbish of power at your finger tip bull!!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star