Google has released two mobile development tools to coax app writers into storing data in the ad giant's cloud services. The unveiling comes a day before the kickoff of cloud-rival Amazon's AWS:Reinvent, a love-in held in Las Vegas. Google's utilities give developers two ways to tie applications into cloud storage and compute …
terminal - server
until they can make the connections fast anoth from the servers to the client side please leave me alone with this cloud rubbish of power at your finger tip bull!!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series