OK guys, The Register is a media sponsor of PHP 2013 Europe and Zendcon, the show organiser, has offered us one free delegate pass to give away. (The winner is responsible for own arrangements.) The conference is in Paris, 18-20 November and you can get more details here. We will pick the winner at random via our first Twitter …
Hmmm.... C'mon Reg, I never thought you'd be the sort of organisation that discriminates against those of us who refuse to use Twatter and Farcebook.
Go on, enter me in the draw from here. I dare you !
What he said.
And to think you bitched about the BBC's Twattergasm earlier - pot, kettle, black...
Double dare you to follow us @theregister
Challenge not accepted...although we do draw the line at Facebook.
How is this hyping Twitter's IPO
It is a prize draw, that is all, and we are playing with Twitter. Not exactly a high barrier to entry.
Re: How is this hyping Twitter's IPO
Hyping the IPO? Not.
Embracing a privately held commercial portal as a public forum? Is.
I don't want anything to do with FB or Twitter, but it's getting harder and harder to participate in anything anymore without having an account on both (with whatever privacy issues are associated). Please review the difference between a public standard like email or sms and a privately controlled platform like Facebook or Twitter.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE