Metasploit's HD Moore is gnawing at the security of the The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) again, this time zeroing in on the firmware implementation from vendor Supermicro. Moore had looked at IPMI in general in July, at which time he pointed to vulnerabilities in Supermicro's uPNP implementation. His latest …
I didn't read the CVEs
But I don't have to - because all hardware is suspect as well on the world market. All you have to do is ask yourself where are the majority of chips in the world made and you can see a lot of room for abuse in doped hardware on the market. We got a lot more to worry about besides code folks!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can