Metasploit's HD Moore is gnawing at the security of the The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) again, this time zeroing in on the firmware implementation from vendor Supermicro. Moore had looked at IPMI in general in July, at which time he pointed to vulnerabilities in Supermicro's uPNP implementation. His latest …
I didn't read the CVEs
But I don't have to - because all hardware is suspect as well on the world market. All you have to do is ask yourself where are the majority of chips in the world made and you can see a lot of room for abuse in doped hardware on the market. We got a lot more to worry about besides code folks!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR