Metasploit's HD Moore is gnawing at the security of the The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) again, this time zeroing in on the firmware implementation from vendor Supermicro. Moore had looked at IPMI in general in July, at which time he pointed to vulnerabilities in Supermicro's uPNP implementation. His latest …
I didn't read the CVEs
But I don't have to - because all hardware is suspect as well on the world market. All you have to do is ask yourself where are the majority of chips in the world made and you can see a lot of room for abuse in doped hardware on the market. We got a lot more to worry about besides code folks!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro