Metasploit's HD Moore is gnawing at the security of the The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) again, this time zeroing in on the firmware implementation from vendor Supermicro. Moore had looked at IPMI in general in July, at which time he pointed to vulnerabilities in Supermicro's uPNP implementation. His latest …
I didn't read the CVEs
But I don't have to - because all hardware is suspect as well on the world market. All you have to do is ask yourself where are the majority of chips in the world made and you can see a lot of room for abuse in doped hardware on the market. We got a lot more to worry about besides code folks!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests