VMware has reversed its decision to kill off ThinApp as a discrete product. ThinApp is an application virtualisation tool that allows software to be run from a network drive or portable storage device without first being installed on a PC. Back in March 2013 VMware announced it would continue to develop the product, but not as …
Murder most foul
The kill of the ThinApp, a murder most foul.
It's very expensive.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook