VMware has reversed its decision to kill off ThinApp as a discrete product. ThinApp is an application virtualisation tool that allows software to be run from a network drive or portable storage device without first being installed on a PC. Back in March 2013 VMware announced it would continue to develop the product, but not as …
Murder most foul
The kill of the ThinApp, a murder most foul.
It's very expensive.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why