T-Mobile US credited a series of risky new business strategies in helping the company to turn in another quarter of solid revenues. The telco said that it pulled in more than one million new customers over the three-month period, helping to power its sales to $6.69bn from the year-ago $4.89bn. Overall, the biz recorded a $36m …
1. No contracts
2. Phone cost separated from plan
3. WiFi Calling
4. Free International data and voice just 20cents
I'm planning to switch our entire company over from crappy AT&P ©
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK