T-Mobile US credited a series of risky new business strategies in helping the company to turn in another quarter of solid revenues. The telco said that it pulled in more than one million new customers over the three-month period, helping to power its sales to $6.69bn from the year-ago $4.89bn. Overall, the biz recorded a $36m …
1. No contracts
2. Phone cost separated from plan
3. WiFi Calling
4. Free International data and voice just 20cents
I'm planning to switch our entire company over from crappy AT&P ©
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?