An anonymous group of brave – some might say suicidal – Italians has set up MafiaLeaks, an information-gathering website modeled on its wiki namesake that invites tipsters to report members of the Cosa Nostra. "There are fewer than 10 of us – with families. Everything we do to do with MafiaLeaks, we do after work, using money …
I think I can recommend a person to trust, he is a real good fella.
Apply for the job ...
... if you dare
We ain't afraid of no stinking La Cosa Nostra!
We got better guns than they do! HA!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests