An anonymous group of brave – some might say suicidal – Italians has set up MafiaLeaks, an information-gathering website modeled on its wiki namesake that invites tipsters to report members of the Cosa Nostra. "There are fewer than 10 of us – with families. Everything we do to do with MafiaLeaks, we do after work, using money …
I think I can recommend a person to trust, he is a real good fella.
Apply for the job ...
... if you dare
We ain't afraid of no stinking La Cosa Nostra!
We got better guns than they do! HA!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network