An anonymous group of brave – some might say suicidal – Italians has set up MafiaLeaks, an information-gathering website modeled on its wiki namesake that invites tipsters to report members of the Cosa Nostra. "There are fewer than 10 of us – with families. Everything we do to do with MafiaLeaks, we do after work, using money …
I think I can recommend a person to trust, he is a real good fella.
Apply for the job ...
... if you dare
We ain't afraid of no stinking La Cosa Nostra!
We got better guns than they do! HA!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers