An anonymous group of brave – some might say suicidal – Italians has set up MafiaLeaks, an information-gathering website modeled on its wiki namesake that invites tipsters to report members of the Cosa Nostra. "There are fewer than 10 of us – with families. Everything we do to do with MafiaLeaks, we do after work, using money …
I think I can recommend a person to trust, he is a real good fella.
Apply for the job ...
... if you dare
We ain't afraid of no stinking La Cosa Nostra!
We got better guns than they do! HA!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!