An anonymous group of brave – some might say suicidal – Italians has set up MafiaLeaks, an information-gathering website modeled on its wiki namesake that invites tipsters to report members of the Cosa Nostra. "There are fewer than 10 of us – with families. Everything we do to do with MafiaLeaks, we do after work, using money …
I think I can recommend a person to trust, he is a real good fella.
Apply for the job ...
... if you dare
We ain't afraid of no stinking La Cosa Nostra!
We got better guns than they do! HA!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series