Canalys’s APAC channels conference in Bangkok last week was jam-packed with senior execs, from HP’s Meg Whitman to top dogs from EMC, Cisco and Microsoft and their counterparts in major distributors and resellers. But flying in under radar was one veteran exec simply listed as a “distinguished guest”. In a 33-year career, Bernd …
Amazing views from a true industry veteran who can afford now to speak plainly.
They always win on penalties...
He could perhaps have been more brutally honest but he clearly hits the nail on the head in summation. It will take an awful lot of digging to get HP out of its current hole. It needs to divest some elements and forge ahead in serving its own interest above those of 'the channel', which changes suggest is an increasingly obsolescent and meaningless route to its ultimate market.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER