Supercomputer supplier Cray is offering archival storage for cold data with automated movement across four storage tiers. The product is a large-scale tiered storage archive solution intended for the HPC and Big Data markets. Cray's Tiered Adaptive Storage (TAS) offering uses Storage Manager archival software from Versity, in …
This is what I've been wanting to see, it'll be interesting to see if it's any good. :)
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?