Supercomputer supplier Cray is offering archival storage for cold data with automated movement across four storage tiers. The product is a large-scale tiered storage archive solution intended for the HPC and Big Data markets. Cray's Tiered Adaptive Storage (TAS) offering uses Storage Manager archival software from Versity, in …
This is what I've been wanting to see, it'll be interesting to see if it's any good. :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?