Ubuntu backer Canonical has announced two major new projects with EMC-and-VMware offshoot Pivotal designed to bring Platform as a Service capabilities to all OpenStack implementations. Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth claimed in the opening keynote of OpenStack Summit in Hong Kong on Tuesday that despite the “healthy …
“People should be allowed to experiment and build stuff"
Is it almost Easter already?
I know that Christmas crap is already being advertised, but that's ridicules!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can