Ubuntu backer Canonical has announced two major new projects with EMC-and-VMware offshoot Pivotal designed to bring Platform as a Service capabilities to all OpenStack implementations. Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth claimed in the opening keynote of OpenStack Summit in Hong Kong on Tuesday that despite the “healthy …
“People should be allowed to experiment and build stuff"
Is it almost Easter already?
I know that Christmas crap is already being advertised, but that's ridicules!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK