EVault has promised a year’s worth of cloud backup and disaster recovery services to biz customers who take out an Azure Enterprise agreement with Microsoft. The two firms inked the agreement for EVault to provide the service last week. It's actually a fairly natural fit for users who might be a little unnerved by recent …
Ahhh... "with an annual commitment of $50,000 or more"...
...I guess that settles it.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast