EVault has promised a year’s worth of cloud backup and disaster recovery services to biz customers who take out an Azure Enterprise agreement with Microsoft. The two firms inked the agreement for EVault to provide the service last week. It's actually a fairly natural fit for users who might be a little unnerved by recent …
Ahhh... "with an annual commitment of $50,000 or more"...
...I guess that settles it.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!