EVault has promised a year’s worth of cloud backup and disaster recovery services to biz customers who take out an Azure Enterprise agreement with Microsoft. The two firms inked the agreement for EVault to provide the service last week. It's actually a fairly natural fit for users who might be a little unnerved by recent …
Ahhh... "with an annual commitment of $50,000 or more"...
...I guess that settles it.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst