Cray, the supercomputer maker, has bought intellectual property assets from the collapsed UK switch maker Gnodal and is taking on "the vast majority of staff" to bulk up its European R&D team. Bristol-based Gnodal, a small start-up with just 15 employees, was venture-backed so we infer that it failed to get a new funding round …
Standard fate of UK tech companies.
I asked Seymour for a job
and he said "No, can't do that as you're not American"
but this chat was quite some time ago in Switzerland
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great