Cray, the supercomputer maker, has bought intellectual property assets from the collapsed UK switch maker Gnodal and is taking on "the vast majority of staff" to bulk up its European R&D team. Bristol-based Gnodal, a small start-up with just 15 employees, was venture-backed so we infer that it failed to get a new funding round …
Standard fate of UK tech companies.
I asked Seymour for a job
and he said "No, can't do that as you're not American"
but this chat was quite some time ago in Switzerland
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion