Cray, the supercomputer maker, has bought intellectual property assets from the collapsed UK switch maker Gnodal and is taking on "the vast majority of staff" to bulk up its European R&D team. Bristol-based Gnodal, a small start-up with just 15 employees, was venture-backed so we infer that it failed to get a new funding round …
Standard fate of UK tech companies.
I asked Seymour for a job
and he said "No, can't do that as you're not American"
but this chat was quite some time ago in Switzerland
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun