The combination of American growth, continuing staff cuts and an ongoing restructure last week delivered a narrowing quarterly loss for Alcatel-Lucent. On sales of €3.67 billion ($US5 billion), the vendor turned in a not-catastrophic net loss of €200 million ($US275 million), weighed down by €335 million ($US461 million) in …
It's "Michel Combes", not "Michael"
They have nothing to worry about.
Their close cooperation wth the DGSE/GCHQ/NSA will keep them in business, snooping all our data.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer