The combination of American growth, continuing staff cuts and an ongoing restructure last week delivered a narrowing quarterly loss for Alcatel-Lucent. On sales of €3.67 billion ($US5 billion), the vendor turned in a not-catastrophic net loss of €200 million ($US275 million), weighed down by €335 million ($US461 million) in …
It's "Michel Combes", not "Michael"
They have nothing to worry about.
Their close cooperation wth the DGSE/GCHQ/NSA will keep them in business, snooping all our data.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'