The combination of American growth, continuing staff cuts and an ongoing restructure last week delivered a narrowing quarterly loss for Alcatel-Lucent. On sales of €3.67 billion ($US5 billion), the vendor turned in a not-catastrophic net loss of €200 million ($US275 million), weighed down by €335 million ($US461 million) in …
It's "Michel Combes", not "Michael"
They have nothing to worry about.
Their close cooperation wth the DGSE/GCHQ/NSA will keep them in business, snooping all our data.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby