Dependent on Do.com? Time to move on. Salesforce is killing the web-based productivity tool it inherited in 2010. The software-as-a-service provider said the service will shut down on 31 January, 2014. There was no word from Salesforce on why it’s killing the service but it called the move “a tough decision.” Salesforce is …
"We’re working on an export tool, so you’ll be able to save your data and use it as you like." [http://help.do.com/customer/portal/articles/1341755-overview ]
No details are provided about what application platform(s) will be supported, my money is on CSV...
The export feature was a must. At least there's plenty of time for existing clients till mid January to start looking for alternatives. And there are plenty of them out there. If someone's looking for another app, take a look at our solution for project management ant time tracking and see if it suits your needs. Visit us at paymo.biz and let us know if you have questions. We'll be glad to answer them!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball