Public-cloud preacher Salesforce.com will deliver a white-label version of its enterprise "app store" for private clouds – so businesses can use it to distribute software to staff. The Marc Benioff-run online giant has dubbed the product Private AppExchange, which companies can individually brand and tailor as required. The …
Don't tar Salesforce with Microsoft's blunders
Azure may have had two worldwide failures just this year, which makes the offering from Salesforce all the more compelling.
How many times has Salesforce's cloud gone down globally over its entire history? That's right, never.
Less than impressed
These data cloud things, where all you business's commercially confidential information is held "somewhere". Might it be just a bit too much of a temptation for some (Un-named US Security Agency) to go rifling through it for anything that might help (Unspecified US business) allegedly in security interests?
Can't say what internal business apps we wouldn't want them to have a play with, but there's just that slight danger that someone might just walk off with one to a competitor that's all.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad