Problems logging into VPN networks left delegates even more twitchy than normal at the RSA Conference Europe this week. The conference, staged in London, for the previous six years, has moved to Amsterdam and the massive RAI Conference venue this year. The venue also stages the Cropworld conference, which attracted a group of …
"It's a non-issue"
They would say that, wouldn't they?
"Was it a crypto-anarchist wing of the anti-Monsanto hippies?"
Deploy Roundup! Anyone protesting Monsanto while rooting for what makes Monsanto deserves it.
Titles, ah well...
Who's MWR? Inquiring minds want to know...
I've stayed in hotels that actively interfere, for instance by stripping STARTTLS on SMTP...
One jumps immediately to the conclusion it's an MITM, another thinks it's proxies playing up, preliminary investigation says may be outdated certs, later techs realise it's a misconfigured network device.
And that's an infosec conference?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL