Problems logging into VPN networks left delegates even more twitchy than normal at the RSA Conference Europe this week. The conference, staged in London, for the previous six years, has moved to Amsterdam and the massive RAI Conference venue this year. The venue also stages the Cropworld conference, which attracted a group of …
"It's a non-issue"
They would say that, wouldn't they?
"Was it a crypto-anarchist wing of the anti-Monsanto hippies?"
Deploy Roundup! Anyone protesting Monsanto while rooting for what makes Monsanto deserves it.
Titles, ah well...
Who's MWR? Inquiring minds want to know...
I've stayed in hotels that actively interfere, for instance by stripping STARTTLS on SMTP...
One jumps immediately to the conclusion it's an MITM, another thinks it's proxies playing up, preliminary investigation says may be outdated certs, later techs realise it's a misconfigured network device.
And that's an infosec conference?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone