Problems logging into VPN networks left delegates even more twitchy than normal at the RSA Conference Europe this week. The conference, staged in London, for the previous six years, has moved to Amsterdam and the massive RAI Conference venue this year. The venue also stages the Cropworld conference, which attracted a group of …
"It's a non-issue"
They would say that, wouldn't they?
"Was it a crypto-anarchist wing of the anti-Monsanto hippies?"
Deploy Roundup! Anyone protesting Monsanto while rooting for what makes Monsanto deserves it.
Titles, ah well...
Who's MWR? Inquiring minds want to know...
I've stayed in hotels that actively interfere, for instance by stripping STARTTLS on SMTP...
One jumps immediately to the conclusion it's an MITM, another thinks it's proxies playing up, preliminary investigation says may be outdated certs, later techs realise it's a misconfigured network device.
And that's an infosec conference?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of unusual BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan