Declining support for young science and technology researchers from the US government could hurt technology innovation in the long term, a top computer scientist has warned. Robert Griffin, chief security architect at information security biz RSA, said complaints about funding featured in all three pairs of Nobel Prize …
"in 1976. RSA Security was formed six years later in 1984." That's 8 years.
shorely sum mishtake ms moneypenny
tried to post from phone
Let's first start with the obvious
Let's start with getting the average person a little more educated on basic anti-virus protection.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball