Declining support for young science and technology researchers from the US government could hurt technology innovation in the long term, a top computer scientist has warned. Robert Griffin, chief security architect at information security biz RSA, said complaints about funding featured in all three pairs of Nobel Prize …
"in 1976. RSA Security was formed six years later in 1984." That's 8 years.
shorely sum mishtake ms moneypenny
tried to post from phone
Let's first start with the obvious
Let's start with getting the average person a little more educated on basic anti-virus protection.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning