Declining support for young science and technology researchers from the US government could hurt technology innovation in the long term, a top computer scientist has warned. Robert Griffin, chief security architect at information security biz RSA, said complaints about funding featured in all three pairs of Nobel Prize …
"in 1976. RSA Security was formed six years later in 1984." That's 8 years.
shorely sum mishtake ms moneypenny
tried to post from phone
Let's first start with the obvious
Let's start with getting the average person a little more educated on basic anti-virus protection.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR