Declining support for young science and technology researchers from the US government could hurt technology innovation in the long term, a top computer scientist has warned. Robert Griffin, chief security architect at information security biz RSA, said complaints about funding featured in all three pairs of Nobel Prize …
"in 1976. RSA Security was formed six years later in 1984." That's 8 years.
shorely sum mishtake ms moneypenny
tried to post from phone
Let's first start with the obvious
Let's start with getting the average person a little more educated on basic anti-virus protection.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer