Business-software giant SAP has ruled out buying struggling handset-maker BlackBerry. Chief financial officer Werner Brandt is reported to have said that BlackBerry wouldn't be a good fit. “Blackberry doesn’t fit with our [company’s] strategy,” Brandt is reported to have told Euro am Sonntag. He pointed to the fact SAP already …
Just for the record, I won'r be buying BackBerry and that is because it doesn't fit with my strategy.
Just incase you were wonderin'.
BBM Secure ?
Bet your ass the NSA can read as you type.
SAP buying Blackberry makes about as much sense as...
SAP buying Sybase.
'Stuffed with mobile solutions', eh?
In my experience it's SAP's customers that are generally stuffed by their 'Mobile' 'Solutions'....
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!