Business-software giant SAP has ruled out buying struggling handset-maker BlackBerry. Chief financial officer Werner Brandt is reported to have said that BlackBerry wouldn't be a good fit. “Blackberry doesn’t fit with our [company’s] strategy,” Brandt is reported to have told Euro am Sonntag. He pointed to the fact SAP already …
Just for the record, I won'r be buying BackBerry and that is because it doesn't fit with my strategy.
Just incase you were wonderin'.
BBM Secure ?
Bet your ass the NSA can read as you type.
SAP buying Blackberry makes about as much sense as...
SAP buying Sybase.
'Stuffed with mobile solutions', eh?
In my experience it's SAP's customers that are generally stuffed by their 'Mobile' 'Solutions'....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide