Business-software giant SAP has ruled out buying struggling handset-maker BlackBerry. Chief financial officer Werner Brandt is reported to have said that BlackBerry wouldn't be a good fit. “Blackberry doesn’t fit with our [company’s] strategy,” Brandt is reported to have told Euro am Sonntag. He pointed to the fact SAP already …
Just for the record, I won'r be buying BackBerry and that is because it doesn't fit with my strategy.
Just incase you were wonderin'.
BBM Secure ?
Bet your ass the NSA can read as you type.
SAP buying Blackberry makes about as much sense as...
SAP buying Sybase.
'Stuffed with mobile solutions', eh?
In my experience it's SAP's customers that are generally stuffed by their 'Mobile' 'Solutions'....
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL