Business-software giant SAP has ruled out buying struggling handset-maker BlackBerry. Chief financial officer Werner Brandt is reported to have said that BlackBerry wouldn't be a good fit. “Blackberry doesn’t fit with our [company’s] strategy,” Brandt is reported to have told Euro am Sonntag. He pointed to the fact SAP already …
Just for the record, I won'r be buying BackBerry and that is because it doesn't fit with my strategy.
Just incase you were wonderin'.
BBM Secure ?
Bet your ass the NSA can read as you type.
SAP buying Blackberry makes about as much sense as...
SAP buying Sybase.
'Stuffed with mobile solutions', eh?
In my experience it's SAP's customers that are generally stuffed by their 'Mobile' 'Solutions'....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015