Business-software giant SAP has ruled out buying struggling handset-maker BlackBerry. Chief financial officer Werner Brandt is reported to have said that BlackBerry wouldn't be a good fit. “Blackberry doesn’t fit with our [company’s] strategy,” Brandt is reported to have told Euro am Sonntag. He pointed to the fact SAP already …
Just for the record, I won'r be buying BackBerry and that is because it doesn't fit with my strategy.
Just incase you were wonderin'.
BBM Secure ?
Bet your ass the NSA can read as you type.
SAP buying Blackberry makes about as much sense as...
SAP buying Sybase.
'Stuffed with mobile solutions', eh?
In my experience it's SAP's customers that are generally stuffed by their 'Mobile' 'Solutions'....
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'