Wearable technology is being boosted to the skies, with a new marketing report predicting that more than one in five adult Australians will have a wearable device by September of 2014. That's a conclusion put forward by the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association's Mobile Lifestyle Index, which compiled its results …
Wearable tecnology? It's been above 90% for thousands of years.
Have a cell phone in your pocket? You are wearing technology.
I won't go into boots, trousers, belts/braces, shirts, glasses/contacts, hats ...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...