Wearable technology is being boosted to the skies, with a new marketing report predicting that more than one in five adult Australians will have a wearable device by September of 2014. That's a conclusion put forward by the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association's Mobile Lifestyle Index, which compiled its results …
Wearable tecnology? It's been above 90% for thousands of years.
Have a cell phone in your pocket? You are wearing technology.
I won't go into boots, trousers, belts/braces, shirts, glasses/contacts, hats ...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests