The Syrian Electronic Army has been up to its old tricks again, this time claiming to have infiltrated president Barack Obama’s official Twitter and Facebook accounts, and re-election web site. A series of tweets were sent from @BarackObama account and updates were made to the president’s Facebook account on Monday linking to a …
Oh those scamps.
Don't they know that they're coming across as school kids, running around spraying graffiti and engaging in petty vandalism, then running off giggling? Hardly the type that anyone takes seriously.
I'd have thought that the President would have had better security
If they skimp on security to the point where a bunch of script kiddies can crack his accounts, I wonder what the rest of their security is like?
You could probably break into the White House if you know which rock they hide the front door key under.
I knew it would be a matter of time before the SEA or the Chinese hackers did this.
The only question is who really did it first. The SEA mostly does it for bragging rights it appears.
The Chinese are much more mature & would keep it a secret as long as they can nursing & milk it to the max.
Only NSA & GCHQ left now,,, unless it has already happened & we don't know.
I smell world war lll...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE