Enterprise ICT business NTT Communications has taken a big step towards expanding its global cloud computing footprint with the $US525 million (£326m) acquisition of US provider Virtela and a $350m (£217m) swoop for 80 per cent of datacentre firm RagingWire. The Japanese firm said its deal with RagingWire would more than double …
I hope this allows them to make more of those commercials, like the one with the xylophone-on-a-mountain.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search