Enterprise ICT business NTT Communications has taken a big step towards expanding its global cloud computing footprint with the $US525 million (£326m) acquisition of US provider Virtela and a $350m (£217m) swoop for 80 per cent of datacentre firm RagingWire. The Japanese firm said its deal with RagingWire would more than double …
I hope this allows them to make more of those commercials, like the one with the xylophone-on-a-mountain.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip