Enterprise ICT business NTT Communications has taken a big step towards expanding its global cloud computing footprint with the $US525 million (£326m) acquisition of US provider Virtela and a $350m (£217m) swoop for 80 per cent of datacentre firm RagingWire. The Japanese firm said its deal with RagingWire would more than double …
I hope this allows them to make more of those commercials, like the one with the xylophone-on-a-mountain.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth