Quantum has returned to its old form after last quarter’s one-off Microsoft royalty-driven profits lift, with shrinking revenues and a loss in its second fiscal 2014 quarter. The quarter finished on 30 September, with revenues of $131.4m, 11 per cent down annually and also sequentially. There was a loss of $5m, contrasting with …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes