Slash and Burn worked for the Vikings
While I don't agree with the conclusion, it's hard to argue one way or the other at this point so let's wait for the diagnosis and postmortem before slinging stones.
But in the meantime, never underestimate the power of stupidity.
But who would want to harm PHP?
I can't imagine who might want to harm the great PHP language that 80%+ of the worlds websites rely on... wait... unless perhaps the main technology provider of the other 20% was getting a bit desperate.
Please come back and wake me up when you have something cogent or interesting to say.
Re: But who would want to harm PHP?
True, if I was slinging malware around, I'd be much smarter and only upload it to sites with almost no traffic.
(This is my first time using the 'joke alert' icon. I find it condescending because I feel pretty confident that people can figure it out by themselves but you never know...)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR