Oracle has scooped up a hosted CRM specialist and one-time Salesforce.com investment. Larry Ellison's database giant has bought BigMachines, a 13-year-old provider of hosted sales-to-order software that allows sales staff to create quotes, promotions and proposals using automated workflows. Financial terms of the deal were not …
"Oracle" ... "two successive quarters of licence revenue misses"
Oh, yeah, sorry, we only brought in $8.40 billion rather than the $8.48 billion ANALysts were expecting.
Analysts are the lowest of the low, and are fscking up this economy for (their) personal gain. Scum.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe