Oracle has scooped up a hosted CRM specialist and one-time Salesforce.com investment. Larry Ellison's database giant has bought BigMachines, a 13-year-old provider of hosted sales-to-order software that allows sales staff to create quotes, promotions and proposals using automated workflows. Financial terms of the deal were not …
"Oracle" ... "two successive quarters of licence revenue misses"
Oh, yeah, sorry, we only brought in $8.40 billion rather than the $8.48 billion ANALysts were expecting.
Analysts are the lowest of the low, and are fscking up this economy for (their) personal gain. Scum.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google