India has the dubious honour of being named as the ransomware capital of Asia Pacific, with online crime costing the country an estimate $4bn (£2.5bn) in 2012, according to Symantec. Stats released by the security giant as part of its Norton Report 2013 found that India is among the world’s top five countries for identity theft …
"New Delhi’s response to the growing online threat has not always been as focused as it should."
Phil, you owe me a new keyboard ....
Good morning, sir.
My name is Murgatroid and I am being from Microsoft, good golly. We are detecting that your computer is having a naughty virus, my goodness me!
Average cost per victim
Is it any surprise that this is lower than average in a country with lower than average incomes? I suspect it would probably be higher if normalised to average earnings.
So IT not that
very very more better in the sub continent.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!