HP is looking to try and shore up the company's financial position by flogging off some of its mobile patents, sources whispered to Bloomberg. The company has already approached potential interested parties about its patent portfolio, including WebOS tech, which it got from its 2010 acquisition of early mobile device firm Palm …
Mobile Patents? Meh
Too bad. HP does have some really good tech patents other than mobile stuff.
Advanced Y gate stuff and sub-20nm non-volatile storage tech.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users