HP is looking to try and shore up the company's financial position by flogging off some of its mobile patents, sources whispered to Bloomberg. The company has already approached potential interested parties about its patent portfolio, including WebOS tech, which it got from its 2010 acquisition of early mobile device firm Palm …
Mobile Patents? Meh
Too bad. HP does have some really good tech patents other than mobile stuff.
Advanced Y gate stuff and sub-20nm non-volatile storage tech.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory