HP is looking to try and shore up the company's financial position by flogging off some of its mobile patents, sources whispered to Bloomberg. The company has already approached potential interested parties about its patent portfolio, including WebOS tech, which it got from its 2010 acquisition of early mobile device firm Palm …
Mobile Patents? Meh
Too bad. HP does have some really good tech patents other than mobile stuff.
Advanced Y gate stuff and sub-20nm non-volatile storage tech.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests