Australia's new government will continue with the development of a new digital technologies curriculum, the nation's first formal effort to teach computer science from kindergarten to year ten in every primary and high school. Drafts of the new curriculum have been under way for more than a year. Early efforts questioned whether …
If the coalition do anything
then they would most likely increase the relevance of coursework to industry. That would be in keeping with their philosophical bias. Coincidentally, that would probably be the best outcome for students.
The process seems a bit shambolic
Google issue - "nsw curriculum support technology" there is a techtalk on the page that best matches. In that techtalk is a description of what has happened since the 1st draft. I cried when I read it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?