VMware's software-defined networking (SDN) Daddy Martin Casado has likened the technique to the film “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, not the meteor-headed-for-earth scenario of “Armageddon”. Speaking to The Register at vForum Australia, Casado said he likes the Close Encounters analogy because SDN is already here and …
Meanwhile Microsoft's SDN solution has already been in production for a year in Server 2012 and Hyper-V Server 2102.....
VMware has had vDS even longer than that. They also now support layer 3 in vSphere 5.5.
Handbags at 50 paces then?
Exec 1) My VM solution can do this
Exec 2) Well, my VM product can do that and this! (with knobs on)
Sounds like 7yr olds in the school playground.
Mines the school blazer with Sarah Robinson on the pocket.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers