Microsoft has once again made the Windows RT 8.1 update available via the Windows Store, following an earlier boondoggle that left some owners of ARM-based Surface RT tablets unable to boot their devices. According to Microsoft, about one in 1,000 Surface RT owners who tried to install the update ended up with their fondleslabs …
Has anyone done the....
...."1 in 1000 users - ho ho, that'll be twelve then" bit yet?
Twelve of them have you say?
But how could they, when their devices woudn't boot?
Ok, Ok, I'll get my coat and put a pound in the charity box on my way out....
It's looks like you are trying resurrect this device.
Would you like help?
[ ] Get help resurrecting this device
[ ] Just help me toss this device
[ ] Tips on buying other devices
[ ] Don't let me use this device ever again
"We take immediate steps to ensure a quality experience for every single customer"
So they too can type "ms-windows-store:WindowsUpgrade" into their browser's URL box of their Surface RT.
Because that Just Works.
Re: "We take immediate steps to ensure a quality experience for every single customer"
i thought it was like "if it is not clickable, it does not exist" for the common windows user
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)