There is a new range-topper for Exagrid's deduplicating backup to disk arrays, the EX21000E. Backup data keeps on growing so backup to disk systems have to grow their capacity and speed so as to able to deal with the amount of backup data in the time window available. Exagrid arrays can be pooled in a grid of 10 machines with …
EX7000 Capacity Question
Chris, great review - thanks. The EX7000 is 16TB Raw and 13TB Usable. For a very straighforward Product Line we do make the EX7000 a little tricky compared to the other 8 Servers in the Appliance Family. The 13TB Usable is actually carved out by default to provide a 6.5TB Usable Landing Zone and a 6.5TB Usable Repository. This should hopefully clear up your question for us regarding the EX7000 Model (16 x 6.5 = 104TB).
Mike Fisher, Territory Manager - Florida and Caribbean Islands
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015