CommVault is now able to auto-select subsets of data to be archived in Glacier, Azure or Rackspace clouds after adding Reference Copy to its Simpana software suite. The idea is to automate the selection of data to be archived instead of keeping everything just in case, and to avoid user selection of data. The product should …
Given how well their email archiver worked in v9 ... can't wait. No, really.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland