RSA Conference 2013 opens its doors in Amsterdam on October 29: wanna go? The Register is a media partner for this top ranking IT security event, and we have two free delegate passes to give away. We will select the winner by way of prize draw open to all subscribers to The Register's weekly IT security newsletter. On Wednesday …
NSA Conference is a secret!
I thought that the conference was a secret that only those who could tap the email were invited?
BTW is Snowden speaking there?
Huh, it's right by my house. Might as well wander by to see what washes up.
After what I've done(*), I couldn't possibly show my face anywhere near there.
(*) I didn't do it, you didn't see me do it, you can't prove anything, I know the law.
Nope, not this time, sorry.
Too late, John.
They are on to you ...
Does a subscription to the daily "general" email count
as there's a Security News section within this?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS