RSA Conference 2013 opens its doors in Amsterdam on October 29: wanna go? The Register is a media partner for this top ranking IT security event, and we have two free delegate passes to give away. We will select the winner by way of prize draw open to all subscribers to The Register's weekly IT security newsletter. On Wednesday …
NSA Conference is a secret!
I thought that the conference was a secret that only those who could tap the email were invited?
BTW is Snowden speaking there?
Huh, it's right by my house. Might as well wander by to see what washes up.
After what I've done(*), I couldn't possibly show my face anywhere near there.
(*) I didn't do it, you didn't see me do it, you can't prove anything, I know the law.
Nope, not this time, sorry.
Too late, John.
They are on to you ...
Does a subscription to the daily "general" email count
as there's a Security News section within this?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64