OpenStack consultancy Mirantis has launched a distribution of the cloud operating system that it says is "lock-in free" – which makes us wonder just how the numerous other distributions aren't. The company announced the release of "Mirantis OpenStack" on Monday, and claimed that its version of the open-source cloud control freak …
here's an idea ..
Maybe they should advertise it as being 'Asbestos Free' or 'Low Carb' ...
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat