OpenStack consultancy Mirantis has launched a distribution of the cloud operating system that it says is "lock-in free" – which makes us wonder just how the numerous other distributions aren't. The company announced the release of "Mirantis OpenStack" on Monday, and claimed that its version of the open-source cloud control freak …
here's an idea ..
Maybe they should advertise it as being 'Asbestos Free' or 'Low Carb' ...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack