Apple has announced a new “Volume Purchase Program” for Mac OS apps. The company already operates such a program for apps running on iThings, allowing “businesses and educational institutions to purchase multiple copies of your apps at once”. The “your” refers to developers and the apps Apple imagines you might want to sell …
How old is this announcement?
We've been using the VPP here since March this year, how is this any different? We're an educational institute and if we purchased 20+ of an app we got 50% off the price. Or have they changed the way it works with iOS7? Can't see anything different from the article though.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed