Apple has announced a new “Volume Purchase Program” for Mac OS apps. The company already operates such a program for apps running on iThings, allowing “businesses and educational institutions to purchase multiple copies of your apps at once”. The “your” refers to developers and the apps Apple imagines you might want to sell …
How old is this announcement?
We've been using the VPP here since March this year, how is this any different? We're an educational institute and if we purchased 20+ of an app we got 50% off the price. Or have they changed the way it works with iOS7? Can't see anything different from the article though.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS