Agitators in the European Parliament are pressuring Brussels' competition chief to properly market test Google's new round of proposals to the Commission on its alleged abuse of dominance in the search business. MEPs approved the so-called Tremosa Report on Thursday, which - among other things - urges antitrust commissioner …
Is that a 3D house printer?
Almunia does not have time
He is trying to get this wrapped up before leaving. He'll probably try to resist a solution which makes meaningless the four years of work up to now. This is supposed to be his great achievement; starting litigation now would make it his great failure.
The politicians do not have this constraint…
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great