Tintri has hired itself a new CEO, with founder Kieran Harty stepping aside from that role to become chief technical officer. Nimble Storage, Tintri, and Tegile are three hybrid array startups that aim to serve as many hot data accesses from fast flash as possible while reserving disk storage for less-active data. They are each …
Kieran was never CEO material, I think this is no surprise to anyone. Pro shepparding is required for them to make that next leap. The bigger question is, do they have the customer base and run rate to have a successful IPO in todays market (cough Violin). Going public brings money (sometimes) but it also bring legitimate scrutiny to business practices and exposes the bottom line that being private has hidden.
Will be fun to watch this one.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't