VMware has made good in its promise to bring its vCloud Hybrid Service (VCHS) to blighty, announcing that Slough will be the site for its first European service. The Register understands VMware has not built its own bit barn in that fair city, but will instead reside within Savvis' local facility. Savvis is in the process of …
Is Slough the sum total of the David Brent angle? Wernham Hogg exterior shots were done using 40 Liverpool Road which is a Kall Kwik sales office.
Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!
I've worked there (in the Savvis DC) and walked past David Brent's Office to get a sandwich at lunchtimes. Most depressing shit hole I've ever worked in.
The name I used to win a holiday to New York in a "rename our pub" competition in Slough
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook