Is your VMware back up under control? No, we thought not. Virtualisation has achieved many wonderful things - but it has complicated data protection and backup, where organisations see increasing recovery times, a lack of granularity, and inconsistency between back up and disaster recovery regimes. Does this this sound like you …
Is this an advert? Or sponsored by a firm which makes one of the products discussed?
It's Dell software...
...featuring CDP - that means an AppAssure sales pitch.
Was there a webinar ever that wasn't a sales pitch?
Sales pitch? No
The article is a promo for an upcoming webcast, sponsored by Dell Software. We broadcast a couple of dozen webcasts a year - and if you take time to watch them you will see that there is no sales pitch. The more technical the content the better our readers seem to like them - for instance, our last webcast with Dell Software - about Microsoft Exchange - pulled in more than 800 viewers for the live event, and many more since then.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan