Fusion-io has built a hybrid flash and disk drive array, targeted at SMEs, with souped-up software for putting hot data in flash. There's a server flash caching extension to this to bump up performance over the hybrid array competition. The ioControl 3.0 hybrid array uses acquired NexGen Storage tech – $119m in April – with …
"There is no deduplication but Fusion says the product reduces the data written by pattern matching"
Is dedupe not pattern matching? confused I am.
We're going to be in the market next year (if my budget is approved) and I was already seriously considering a NextGen array... these look even better
Same with our company. We had IO Drives but needed an array for an all new project rollout. Next Gen was the perfect answer.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests